Monday, October 12, 2009

canisters are go!

Thanks to everyone who posted their suggestions about naming my canisters on Thursday's post. It was so difficult to pick just one winner, that I ended up picking two! Congratulations and thanks to Liesl from Hoppo Bumpo and Peta from Pippiwillow for their clever ideas. I've had a quick go at putting them on the canisters so you can see ...


I still need to work on the fonts and styling, but I'm loving a "twist on tradition" and a bit of inspiration (which would particularly appeal to Melbournians right now!!).

On the way to Liesl and Peta this week will be a little surprise package of goodies - here's a sneak peak ...

Thanks again to everyone who participated - you make blogland what it is - a treasure trove of ideas and a nice place to be!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Your post made me smile Nic. I love that you couldn't pick one winner - so you picked two! - and your description of blogland is very sweet.

Pippi creates said...

These are looking great. Here's to sunny days and sweet things! (although the rain is also very much appreciated)