Friday, October 9, 2009

friday freebie ... mr bear pattern + instructions

A couple of weeks ago I made my first (very basic) softie, so I thought I would also have a go at making a pattern and instructions so others can make it too.


So after a bit of fun and learning a few more things about posting files on blogger (!!) I have produced this pattern ...


In addition to the pattern, I've put together some basic instructions for you ...

mr bear instructions by yardage

Fingers crossed, you should be able to click on these links and print both pages (please let me know if you can't - I can email them).

Good luck, and may the force be with you all!

P.S. Don't forget to send me a pic if you make mr bear - that would be neat!

P.P.S. Thanks to the lovely Pam at Pippi Creates for testing the links!!

3 comments:

Pippi creates said...

Glad to help anyway I can. Thanks for sharing your softie creativeness with us! Pam

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

So very generous of you! Thank you... Are those the original Enid Blytons (Magic faraway tree, enchanted wood etc etc ) in the background?? I loved those when I was a kid.

MooBear Designs said...

So my son's name is Bear and I think I might just have to make him one!! Wonder if I can get it done before Sunday... his birthday... hope so!!

xo Steph