Friday, January 29, 2010

where I got my dress form

Thanks for all of the lovely comments on my creative space yesterday - I really appreciate all of them. A few people asked where I got my dress form from, so in the spirit of blogging and sharing, I got it from here. I found these people via ebay, where I saw that they were located in Springvale (Melbourne). So I drove out for a look at their little showroom, and walked away with a good quality jersey torso dress form with a timber base for a pretty reasonable price. Have a great Friday! Nic

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Fabulous, looks great too!! Love Posie

Beky said...

There's also another place in Collingwood that sells very much the same stuff. I think it's near Gipps Street or Langridge Street, not sure.

tea with lucy said...

I want one!

Will have to store this away for some birthday hinting later in the year.