Sunday, January 17, 2010

craft hope for haiti :: bloggers are the best

You know that I love blogland, but nothing beats how everyone pulls together in times of adversary. After hearing about it from Jodie at Vintage Ric Rac, I have just donated one of my tea towels to the people at Craft Hope to sell in their Craft Hope for Haiti etsy store (one of several set up on etsy to help the people of Haiti).



100% of the proceeds of all sales will go to Doctors Without Borders. Use the links to have a look at this amazing store, and maybe donate or buy something while you're there. Nic xx

4 comments:

Thea said...

I am going to check it out now.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Good for you, lovely donation & for a good cause. Love Posie

Beck said...

Nice one Nic, I think I'll be joining the gang and hopping on over to Craft Hope. It's hard to imagine the suffering and mayhem that is happening in Haiti and my heart is breaking for all the people who have been affected. Lets hope that our small gestures can help in some way x

Denise Kiggan said...

Very heartwarming to see the response to this tragedy!