Wednesday, January 13, 2010

tammy's bread bag

Before Christmas, I had a request from Tammy over at Girls Wear Blue Too for a tea towel to use for making a bread bag. It was the basis of a tutorial Tammy put together for the Down to Earth Forums - which is all about slowing down and getting back to basics (this forum is full of great ideas and advice - head over for a look).

Anyway, I had an un-hemmed signature circles tea towel in red that I donated to the cause, and this is the result ...



... the very first project I've seen using fabric that I've printed. Thanks, Tammy!

You can check out Tammy's full post on bread bags here.

4 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Wow, that's fabulous, a bread bag!! It looks so great, you'd want to leave it out on the counter!! Love Posie

Unknown said...

Looks really nice and practical! I should have a look at that tutorial.... Your fabric looks really good in a project!

CurlyPops said...

Gorgeous - I love a good tea towel transformation!

Angela said...

Looks fantastic! It's making me think about making a bread bag too, in your fabric ofcourse!