Saturday, July 31, 2010

prints charming ... indeed!

I have just come back from a book signing by the very talented ladies (Cath and Kirsten) of Prints Charming. They did a great screenprinting demo right in the bookshop and had the audience enthralled with their fantastic organic design approach and lovely examples of their work ...


It's always lovely to chat with creative people - thanks for a great afternoon, ladies! If you're in Ballarat tomorrow, you can see Cath and Kirsten at Ballarat Patchwork from 10.30am followed by a stitching/embroidery class - well worth the visit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

darnnit, sometimes I wish I lived somewhere civilised where fun stuff like this happens, at all other times i'm so glad that i live where i do ;o)

x

Brenda said...

Oh Nic you must have had such fun! I just checked out their blog and they are AMAZING, their work is just so full of life and the colours.......I am lost for words.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

I'm with Kirsty! All the cool stuff happens down south :(

Anonymous said...

Prints Charming are so very very cool! would love to have been there.

Jo's Place said...

Oh I love those prints, you are so lucky

Annie said...

Sounds great - I should force myself along - but not quite free in the Rat!

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

wow they are stunning!

Unknown said...

These girls are fantastic. I met them a couple of years back on an excursion with my Surface Design Diploma course/class. They have classes at their workshop all the time that fill up so quickly, I always miss out.