Monday, October 17, 2011

red bunting flags

Remember the stencil-cut bunting flags I screenprinted a while ago? Well, they've been sewn up into (my last two) bunting flags for the bunting swap ...


I did one flag as it was - printed in red. The other was a "misprint" that I thought I might overstitch the printing "imperfections" with the variegated thread I got last week. Typically, I like this one more than the real print - it's got texture, colour and personality!


Wishing you a  creative week! (Reminder ~ you have until midnight tonight to enter my Liberty Book of Home Sewing Giveaway)

9 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Love it Nic!

Jennie said...

I LOVE the stitching over the top!!
So great when things turn out even better when something goes 'wrong'. Beautiful Nic!x

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Wow - they are just gorgeous! xxx

lamina@do a bit said...

That is so cute.. I LOVE the miss printed one too! definately more character :)

Vic said...

Oh I loooooooooooove the stitched one Nic, well done!

teddybearswednesday said...

Just gorgeous Nic. Love the stitching over the top xo

Martta said...

Love the misprinted one too.

SW Craft Club said...

Oh so cute, just loving the print! Thanks for sharing. X
http://swcraftclublondon.blogspot.com/

Star Stuff Group said...

A great piece of work, looking nice and beautiful. I sure make these type of bunting flags for my drawing room.
Bunting Flags