Monday, October 24, 2011

isn't she lovely ...

It is so wonderful to see what people make with my fabric ~ it is truly one of the best parts of being a designer. This gorgeous handpainted doll by Jennie of A Little Vintage has been made and dressed using one of my Bits'n'Pieces Fabric Packs. How cute is the faux fur shawl (which is even lined in my agapanthus fabric!) and the boots ... !

I managed to snap this doll up for myself after I saw it on Jennie's blog, but if you ask nicely, you may be able to get something similar. You can see what other clever people have made using my fabric on this page (see tab at the top of this blog).

Have a brilliant week!

6 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

She is gorgeous in your prints, I love her!

Anonymous said...

aahhh love it when creative genius is combined ! She is a stunner of a doll !

Beck said...

Wow, she's amazing! How special to see your own work come to life in a doll. Have a great week Nic, and thanks so much for your sweet words over at Flower Press last week xo

Unknown said...

Very groovy!

Brianna said...

She looks gorgeous! I want to design some fabric just so Jennie would make me a doll too!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

That is so neat to actually see what come out of your fabric. :) The dolly is truly awesme!