Tuesday, May 10, 2011

warmth

We've been soaking up a final bit of warmth on the Gold Coast for the last few days ...


We've been enjoying the warm temperatures (a lot warmer than Melbourne, anyway!) and bright sunlight ...



We've been playing in the biggest sandpit ever (Rainbow Bay beach) ....


I took loads of photo's - camera practice - and will share some more later in the week. I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day. We had a BBQ breakfast on the beach which was lovely and very Australian!






7 comments:

flowerpress said...

Aaaah, I used to spend every Christmas swimming at Rainbow Bay when i was little. We sometimes meet my cousin again there for lunch and old times sake.

Naturally Carol said...

I am so glad you found some sunshine! I hope there will be a lot more sunshine up here this winter than there was through summer. I love your boy half buried photo!

Jackie @ Fred-and-Cissy said...

Well timed break - it was freezing in Melbourne this morning (3 degrees in Macleod when we got up!)

Vic said...

Bah... those pictures just make me feel colder! Our heater is broken & all! :p

Brenda said...

Breakfast on the beach......sounds so so nice, wonderful, special, warm, I wish I was there because it's really cold here!

by marie-nicole said...

Sounds like you're enjoying a well deserved getaway!
xx

Karen said...

Ahhh as I sit here in the 11 degree cold that looks like heaven!