Wednesday, May 18, 2011

david met nicole

I've been flitting about in Sydney for the last few days, which was wonderful. I got to catch up with old friends and visit new shops. My favourite find was David Met Nicole, so I decided to practice my camera skills and share this gorgeous vintage shop with you ...

Hundreds of woodblock letters!





Everything in this store is just lovely! There is a tasty cafe just across the road in the garden centre too, which isn't bad for a bit a quasi-celeb spotting (we sat next to Brendan Moar at brunch). Anyway, David Met Nicole can be found at 382 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, and online here.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

11 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

It is, I think, the best shop in Surry hills! I get all fluttery even looking at the pics!

Immersed said...

Love this store, one of my favs!

Tracy said...

You've taken my shopping envy to new heights. I can't believe I forgot to go here during our Sydney visit. Must do it without the children next time!

Unknown said...

I love, love this store. SO sad that I live in Hobart...but good for my bank balance!

Bigprint Little said...

Ooooh such a lovely store... I'd really like to get some of those wooden type trays to store my paint tubes.
Nic, I'd LOVE to catch up for a coffee soon. Having just come back to Melbs I have a bit to do in the next few weeks but can I email you then and arrange something? Looking forward to a catch up -finally!
Alli xx

by marie-nicole said...

Great store isn't it? That is one thing I am miss being so south now... it was so easy to head into one of the many inner city treasure troves that Sydney has to offer.

Have you been to Doug up on Bourke... you'd love that store... and Waterloo is a great little spot to spend the day.

Gina said...

Oooh. Did you buy anything? I've often jumped on their website and oggled the big vintage sign letters they have. In my dreams...

Brenda said...

All that vinage goodness is sending my mind into overload, it all looks so delicious!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I'll add this shop to my list for when I next visit!

Karen said...

Gorgeous store - now confess, how many of those block letters made it into your shopping bag???

Mrs. Hahn said...

Dear me! I must find this wonderful place you took all these pictures. I just wish I had a plane ride to visit:) What a wonderful shop!