Sunday, May 1, 2011

sunday

It's quiet here today after the festivities of yesterday (thanks to everyone who left lovely words). I've been in the garden with my camera ...




Can you tell that I love flowers? The geranium buds are so beautiful, as is the first camellia in my garden this autumn. Still learning how to get the best out of my new camera. I need to brush up on getting the depth of field right - any good tips or links would be appreciated.

I hope your Sunday is lovely, relaxing and restorative ... ready for the new week ahead.

7 comments:

Cathie said...

hey Nic, loving your flowers.
heres a great site
http://www.mamma-razzi.com/2011/04/perspective-distortion/

have fun ♥

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Lovely flowers!

Naturally Carol said...

It must be a good camera 'cos the flower photos are georgeous..and have a wonderful symmetry don't they?

Christina Lowry said...

Those little star flowers are so very sweet. They almost don't look real, like paper perhaps.

:)

Unknown said...

Bonitas flores!! Que alegria de jardin. Feliz domingo y feliz semana.

Tania said...

Pretty, pretty flowers. It's nice getting a good dose of nature on the weekend.

74 Lime Lane said...

beautiful Nic!