Friday, October 22, 2010

floor cushion collaboration

Today I picked up my latest collaboration that resulted from the Finders Keepers market - a gorgeous Mookah floor cushion made out of my ocean blue {exclaim} fabric.


I just love it! It will live in our family room next to the bookcase - perfect for sitting on whilst having a little browse. Thanks to Nicole and Leisa from Mookah for their amazingly fast handiwork - brilliant! You can check out all of the other lovely things Mookah make for the home and for kids here.


Have a lovely weekend everyone!

6 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Far out that is totally cool!! I hear those Mookah girls are so much fun (through Stacey from Sheep's Clothing, she's a fan too). Love your work, love Posie

NessaKnits said...

My father would call that a pouffé cushion and tell kids it is for putting your feet on, not your bottom because you would split the seams! LOL

lisa stubbs said...

Wow this looks gorgeous! lucky you! Amazing fabric :)x

june at noon said...

What a cool cushion!

Caroline said...

Wow, thats fantastic! Puts my little red pouffe in front of our bookcase to shame - total shame!

Wendy said...

Looks great...must be the gorgeous fabric they used!