Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{exclaim} fabric packs + cushion covers ...

A quick shop update today. I have just listed some small {exclaim} fabric bundles in the shop here ...


... as well as some {exclaim} cushions covers here ...


I've been slowly getting through piles of paperwork and emails today - catching up on the backlog that resulted from the frenzy of Finders Keepers prep and market last week. Happily, I'm off to see Bec at Little Shop of Handmade this afternoon for a chat and to drop off some new stock. Hope your day is productive too!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks like the market was a huge success for you!

I currently live on a 6000 acre property with a river running throught the middle, snakes are just part of life here. I do keep a big shovel and a few bandages at the door.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic....!

I hope you're well Lovey....! Those cushions are simply the most STRIKING I've ever seen....Very VERY nice....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Brenda said...

Ooooops! Sorry if that first comment doesn't make sense!