Sunday, October 24, 2010

mixtape

I whipped over to Little Shop of Handmade yesterday afternoon to visit Bec and pick up a copy of the latest mixtape zine, fresh off the press! I was looking forward to seeing my first paid for/real businessey "ad" on the page 31 of this lovely crafty zine ...


It's always great to talk to Bec - she's a gem! It was also nice to have a quick squizz around the shop. There are so many great things in there at the moment. I took a photo of the front window with a couple of my tea towels hanging up in it (thanks, Bec) - a bit hard to see, but they are there!


Little Shop of Handmade, Carnegie ... here
Mixtape ... here ... this edition may be the last printed ever ... one more, please Justine!!

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Super eye catching ad, well done!! Love Posie

Beck said...

Love the ad! I wish I could check this shop out but Carnegie seems a million miles away! Oh well, maybe one day! xo