Tuesday, October 12, 2010

finders keepers - the wrap in pics ...

The market is a wrap! I'm still recovering, and the house looks like a  fabric bomb exploded in every room! Here are some pics of the event that was ...

My lovely friend Pam and I (sporting the wonderful market aprons she made for us) ...


Some pics of the stall ...




Thanks to my lovely market neighbour Phoebe for taking some of these pics for me (those are her gorgeous fabric necklaces in the foreground of the last pic - divine!). There are some amazing pics of the whole event over at The Design Files here. Huge congrats to the Finders Keepers gals for putting on such a fab market! From my perspective, it was a great success, a great experience and fun to be involved in. Big thanks to everyone who stopped by, said hello and/or bought something too! I will be updating the shop this week with some new goodies (a few retro spice canisters tea towels are already in there after selling out last week) - I'll keep you posted!


P.S. Exactly one year ago today, I registered Yardage Design as my business name. I would never have believed I would be where I am in just a year. Thanks to my family and friends (both on- and off-line) for your support. The journey continues ...

12 comments:

Kate said...

I have been dying to read and see your market wrap post Nic. I am so happy for you that it was such a success and congrats on the anniversary of Yardage Designs. yay you!

CurlyPops said...

Your stall looks beautiful (as always) Nic! One whole year - whodathunkit?

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Congrats on doing well at the markets!

Amy Prior said...

congratulations your stall looks fab!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Congrats on the anniversary too, Nic! WooHoo! :)
Good to know you had a great time both days!

Jennie said...

Your space looks great Nic!
Sounds like it was a fabulous couple of days - wish we could have come along!

Kelly Casanova said...

Only 1 year? Wow!
I love seeing market photos, looks like it was a great success.

Simply Phoebe said...

Thanks to you for being such a great stall neighbour too! I am still up for a swapsies if you're keen. Stay in touch.

74 Lime Lane said...

congrats on the first year ~ here's to many many more!

Red Letter Studio said...

Hey Nic - your stall looked great! Janelle and I came by to say hi and we missed you :( next time!!

~ Samone

Pippi creates said...

1 year anniversary! Congrats! The stall was great, thanks for including me in the fun!

Bigprint Little said...

Lovely to see your finders keepers pics Nic. I was hoping to stop by Sunday afternoon but had to keep working for a big deadline on the monday - I have been working so much lately :( but from what I hear around the place it was a fantastic weekend. And congratulations ... Yardage Design turns 1! What a wonderful achievement ... and it's only the beginning :)
Take care lovely Nic,
Allison x