Friday, March 12, 2010

lovely online mags

I know that many of you love mags as much as I do, and while there's no substituting the real thing, there are some lovely (free) online mags when you just feel like a browse ...

LMNOP - laugh, make, nurture, organise, play
~ a lovely Australian online mag with an emphasis on kids and family. I've been reading this one for a while - great for finding new and interesting products and things to do.


N.E.E.T Magazine
~ a UK based showcase for grassroots fashion and creativity and full of beautiful pics and ideas (nice to see Aussie designers Umbrella Prints fabric featured too!)


Lonny Magazine
~ a beautiful American home decor magazine with lots of other interesting articles - I really like their Eco-Style  and Blogger Style sections - nice!


We Love Crafts Magazine
~ a lovely Spanish (and written in Spanish) craft mag with lots of great ideas. Excellent pictures and projects which don't necessarily require the words to complete (lucky - cos I can't read Spanish!).


OK ... so we're all set with weekend reading? Enjoy!
Thanks to oh, hello friend for some new online mag leads.

5 comments:

One Flew Over said...

A new emag will soon be joining these beauties...

Unknown said...

Yay ...it's not the same but heck it's good enough :) thanks for the eyecandy goodness.

Cathie said...

Nic it was so very nice to meet you yesterday!!!
the day was kind of fuzzy for me, I hope you had a great day and met some lovely talented gals

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Thanks for introducing me to the We Love Crafts mag Nic! Thankfully I took spanish in high school...

Britte said...

Just in case you need to translate some projects from the we love crafts magazine I do speak spanish, feel free to ask me :)
Nice blog!