Friday, July 29, 2011

quilt candy

This morning I visited the Craft & Quilt Fair which is on this weekend in Melbourne. Aside from all of the fabric and supplies you can stock up on, there is an amazing exhibition of quilts on display adjacent to the main area of the fair. I only had my little happy-snapper camera with me, but there were some lovely quilt ideas and designs that caught my eye ...







If you're planning to visit the fair, my advice would be to go early or late if you can - I was there around late morning and it was very busy. Also, don't forget to stop in and see Nicole and Brianna at Nicole Mallalieu Design and get her new A-line skirt pattern (this was first on my list of things to do today!).

Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Tania said...

Lot's of very lovely quilt candy there. Also thanks for the skirt link - looks like the perfect A-line and very similar to some I had a few years ago... but are sadly worn now and a tad small :(

Jackie @ Fred-and-Cissy said...

Wow - I love that second one, although looking at it is doing my head in a bit!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

These are just amazing! I am just in awe of the time and patience that have been put into these wonderful creations!

Gina said...

Loved many of those quilts (though I only whizzed past... but I think we enjoy a similar style :))