Sunday, June 5, 2011

yardage design scarf by Jennie

I absolutely LOVE it when people let me know that they've made something with my fabric. I was, understandably, thrilled when Jennie from W Class Cushions commented that she had made a scarf with a Yardage Design fabric pack. How excellent is this ...




Thanks Jennie, I'm adding you to my Things people have made using Yardage Design fabric page which you can find as a tab at the top of this blog (just below the banner). If you've made something using something I've printed, let me know - you'll make my day!

Pop over to Jennie's lovely blog for a look at her gorgeous baby and other gorgeous craftiness.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Aww thanks Nic! That scarf makes me happy every time I look at it (which is every day, in this weather!).

Annie said...

That's a great scarf Nic. I'll have to think what I used your fabric for. I'm sure I've just into some of it.

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Just lovely! Love the fabrics!!