Tuesday, April 26, 2011

this (long) weekend I ...

Visited family in the town I grew up in ...

The Old Post Office clock in Dubbo, NSW
Organised the "best ever" easter egg hunt ...

Yes ... there was a huge chocolate CRASH that afternoon! (totally worth it, though!)
Hand delivered some cushions for Mum and Dad's new house ...

{exclaim} cushions in cherry red and ocean blue
Admired Mum's stitchery fabric buckets ...


Ate lots of food, drank lots of wine ... the usual!

How was your weekend?

7 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

When I looked at the clock I thought you came to my town! But they just must have made the same plan over and over in different towns! All the handmade goodies are great.

Jennie said...

oohh look at all the choccy!!
Gorgeous clock tower - not that far from us!(in Tamworth)X

by marie-nicole said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Brenda said...

Wow you had a long drive all the way to Dubbo. I only had to drive the 5 hours to Orange which isn't too bad. We could have passed each other along the road!!!!

Tania said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend spent in the country. I'd love to visit Dubbo some day... haven't explored that part of the country yet. Gorgeous cushions and cute little fabric boxes.

Beky said...

I love your mum's cute fabric box.

Rebecca said...

wow! when i was a teenager my family moved to narromine (the joys of being a teacher's daughter), so dubbo is a place i know well- small world- although not as small as narromine!