Friday, December 3, 2010

handmade living {the book} in my shop tomorrow + some freebies

At last, the Handmade Living: A Designer Collective book will be released tomorrow, which means I'll be able to show you my very own page in it! With more than 70 unique projects from Australian designers, the book is just beautiful. A small number of books will be available from my online shop from tomorrow. Each book that you buy from me comes with a limited edition make your own bunting panel in cornflower blue, along with free postage. As they say ... just in time for Christmas!


Have a lovely Friday night!

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Fabulous, i'm all set for selling the book too, hopefully it's not raining at Handmade Market tomorrow in Canberra, argh!! Love Posie

Beck said...

Yay! Can't wait to see this fab new book! xo