Saturday, May 8, 2010

refashioning in the wee hours ...

I had an idea very late last night to make something to wear for the show today. It was really too late to start from scratch, so I refashioned a skirt I've had for years. It was a size 8, so the waisband needed adjusting, and then I added some of my Circa fabric to the bottom ...



Thanks to all of the lovely people who stopped in yesterday to say hello - it was a really fun, busy day! I will take my camera today and post some more pics soon. Have a great Saturday!

7 comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

The skirt looks great.
Good luck for today.

june at noon said...

Very clever to use your fabric--walking advertising for you! :)

Chicken Willow said...

Your fabric looks lovely on the skirt!

mel @ loved handmade said...

The skirt looks brilliant with your gorgeous fabric! Have a fun day, so wish I could have made it this weekend, never mind, I'll live it through everyones fabulous pictures...

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love it when designers wear their own designs, you rock that skirt!! Love Posie

teddybearswednesday said...

It's totally gorgeous Nic! And I love that you've used one of your fabrics! xo

Miss said...

and the skirt looked great!!