Tuesday, May 4, 2010

all the details ...

WHAT:    Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show
WHEN:    10am to 5pm each day - Wednesday (5 May) to Sunday (9 May)
WHERE:   Caulfield Racecourse (Rupert Clarke Grandstand); Gate 2, Station Street, Caulfield
WHO:    Lots of talented people, plus me (Nic) and my lovely helper Pam (from Pippi Creates)


Please come and say hello - I am really looking forward to meeting lots of people, and if you are a blogger you might also have to give me your blog name so that I know who you are!!
I will be in the Incubator section (which is really the best part of the show!)
If you would like to buy any Yardage Design products, please note that we are cash only. There are several ATMs located on the concourse.
Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm coming in tomorrow so will come and say hi! can't wait to see your piano stool in person. Picture looks great!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Sending good vibes, big week for you, birthday, Shop Handmade sales bonanza & now S&C, you lucky popular girl, good luck!! Love Posie

Unknown said...

All the very best at the show , have fun !

Sally said...

Good luck!