Saturday, May 8, 2010

busy, busy + pics from the show ...

It was SUPER busy today at the show, which was wonderful ...


It was a great vibe, and lots of lovely people stopped in to say hello - thankyou. A big thanks to Cathie who dropped off one of her delicious cupcakes this morning - so thoughtful, and much appreciated! Here are a few pics of some of my Incubator pals ...


Jodie and Annie - Ric Rac


Leisl and Caitlin - Pippijoe





Hopefully I'll get time tomorrow to take some more pics of all of the other wonderful people in the Incubator. I also want to say a big thanks to my crafty buddy Pam for all of her time and hard work over the last two days - I couldn't have done it without you. x

5 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

I loved your stuff!! And a blue tram roll tea towel is now mine and will be blogged about Sunday :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh a Cathie cup cake, bless her!! Looks like you're in a nice 'hood over there at S&C. Enjoy the last day & you should be so happy with your work. I will surprise myself with an apron from you tomorrow, yippee, thanks!! Love Posie

mel @ loved handmade said...

Oh it all looks sensational! Happy Mother's Day!!

Crayon Chick said...

And here it is! Your lovely blog! I'm glad I've found you here, it was fabulous to meet you and hang out with you. Hope we get to catch up again somewhere. Aiming for the couch now, very likely I'll fall into a post-Show coma and will have to be removed by force! Michelle

Renee said...

It was great meeting you! Always nice to be able to meet the person behind the blog. Your stall looked great and I hope the show was a huge success!