Wednesday, November 7, 2012

red

Red is one of my favourite colours. I took this photo the other day using a macro lens, and while it's not a great product shot (that's my "Fan" fabric in the background), I just really like it. The pot is one of those single serve, cast iron, dutch ovens ~ it was an impulse buy ages ago and I've never used it for anything to do with food, but again, I just really like it!


I'm busy printing and preparing for my open studio on Sunday ~ it's the perfect kind of busy! I hope you're having a good week so far ...


2 comments:

Annie said...

I like the fan fabric. Have a good day sun, I'm off to sewjourn

Beck said...

Red is just the best colour! My mum is a red fanatic and it looks so good on her, and most people really! I wish I could come to your open studio, it sounds like a fab day. Hope it's a great success and lots of fun xo