Sunday, November 4, 2012

OPEN STUDIO :: next sunday 11 nov

Just a quick reminder that the Yardage Design studio will be open for the first time next Sunday 11 November from 11am to 4pm.The whole range of Yardage Design handprinted fabrics and homewares will be on display and available to purchase (cash and credit cards accepted), and I'll be there all day for a chat. I hope you can make it along. It might be a great opportunity to pick up some Christmas pressies!


The whole of the Abbotsford Covent will also be open on the day, with activities and great food for the whole family. It's going to be fun!

Have a great week!


2 comments:

Sally said...

Posts like these make me wish I lived closer to Melbourne :(
Wishing you lots and lots of good luck with it.

Naturally Carol said...

I'm too far away too, but I hope you have a fabulous day!