Wednesday, September 1, 2010

vintage ice coupons

It's Spring at last ... sadly, you would never know it today in Melbourne as it is raining quite heavily. Nevermind, it's technically Spring, and I'm going with that! To celebrate, I'm launching a new market bag design, with a warmer weather theme, based on some vintage ice coupons I found a while ago ...



I have printed these in a lovely teal blue, and they are in the shop now. 

In other news, the vintage tram roll menu market bags have sold out (amazing response - thanks everyone!), but I will be printing more today, so they should be back in the shop next week.

I hope the first day of Spring (or Autumn) is lovely where-ever you are. 

10 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Oh they are so Art Nouveau in design! What a great find and brilliant way to use them.
Keep dry!

Selina said...

I love these! Just couldn't resist, had to order one!

mel @ loved handmade said...

These are great, I love the colour of the print!

BOB & MABEL said...

Nic, you are amazing. I really love this!

teddybearswednesday said...

OH I think I love this one even more Nic xo

by marie-nicole said...

They look great! Love the colour too.

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Love it!

Caroline said...

These are great, so unusual. At least the rain is not turning to ice down there! Stay dry.

Chantal said...

Great design and colour choice. I love it.

Selina said...

Even better in real life! Thanks so much Nic, I just love it!