Friday, September 10, 2010

playing catchup

Hello! It's been a while between decent blog posts, so I thought I should catch you up on some news. First off, I was lucky enough to be accepted to be a stallholder at the Melbourne Finders Keepers Market! It's on the weekend of 9-10 October. Check out the list of other stallholders - it's going to be a treasure trove! Christmas shopping ... check!


I can't wait - I am madly preparing a whole lot of new products including a new fabric design. More on that in a couple of weeks. Speaking of fabric, Annabel from Earthgirl Fabrics sent me this pic of a Kristen Doran sling bag pattern made with my Agapanthus fabric (purple on white linen) ... love it! I have added it to the "Things people have made with Yardage Design fabric" page too, here.


My Black Vintage Tram Roll Menu Tea Towel was featured on a lovely Etsy Treasury this week - loving the monochrome theme ... here. Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

Thea said...

That's great news Nic. I'm sure you'll do well. Make sure to make plenty of stock! x

Chantal said...

That bag is beautiful! Great use of a fabulous print :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Yippee, just got my tram roll menus, i will listen out to people saying "oh i saw that on treasury". Thanks for my bag, i love it!! Love Posie

Mookah Studio said...

Yay! See you there.

Brenda said...

Congratulations on being accepted for Melboure Finders Keepers Market and the Etsy treasury.....very exciting!

P.S. I have a new Yardage pouch for my lippy.

june at noon said...

Love seeing how your fabrics translate into actual projects. It's so well suited for the bag!