Tuesday, September 28, 2010

hello

I bought this gorgeous fabric collage last week from the very talented Lisa Stubbs. Lisa is an artist and screenprinter based in the UK, and she also makes these beautiful collages from reclaimed fabrics and trims. This one struck a chord with me - especially the glasses! So this was a little gift to myself, because sometimes it's nice to have a little treat!


You can find more of Lisa's work for sale on Etsy here - I'll be heading back for Christmas presents shortly - everything comes packaged so beautifully. Thanks, Lisa - I love it!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh! That's great, and I especially like that it's reclaimed!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

How cute is that?? Nice choice Nic.
Yippee, my husband is home & we thoroughly enjoyed the gorgeous selection of Koko Black chocolates you sent me - told you i'd save them to share with him. Love love, Posie

Chantal said...

What a sweet collage. I'm going to check out her Etsy shop too!

Christina Lowry said...

Super cute. Love her style! :)

Michelle said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Georgy said...

Followed the link, what great work. Thanks for sharing.

lisa stubbs said...

Ah thanks Nic, I'm so pleased she arrived safely, thanks for your kind words and links too!! glad you like her Lisaxx