Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SEW Hip!

Yes, the name is a cringeworthy, but this is a great sewing mag that was recommended to me by Pippi creates.


SEW Hip is a UK based mag, but has content from all over the world. It has a great focus on sewing and fabric without too much fluff! I bought the July issue yesterday ($9.95 - not bad), and it had some great articles and projects (all with patterns included). I really liked these ...


I really enjoy the Fabric Showcase each month where they interview fabric designers. This month there are interviews with Etsuko Furuya, as well as Heather Bailey, and includes some inspirational pictures of her amazing studio ...

A really good mag if you need some (more) ideas, or just a bit of quiet time! Cheers!

2 comments:

Pippi creates said...

Glad you enjoyed the mags! I will have to take a look at the newest issue.

Anonymous said...

fabulous creative space. All the magagzines look exciting.