Saturday, March 24, 2012

shop swap ~ treasures found!

You might remember that I posted a few weeks ago about the shop swap that I signed up for over at the oh hello friend blog. This little parcel made it to Erin from Tesori Trovati Jewelry in the USA. You can see what was inside by popping over to Erin's beautifully written blog.


My parcel from Erin's shop was .... amazing!



Erin makes the most lovely jewelry, and made not one, but three pieces just for me (more pics on Erin's blog).


It's impossible to pick a favourite, but I've already worn the "n" necklace and the green pattern necklace ~ they are lovely to wear, and look fab! The "love what you do, do what you love" necklace is hanging next to my desk ~ such a pretty reminder in my favourite colours.


Thanks Erin ~ your creativity and generosity are boundless. It was a pleasure being your swap partner. Please pop over and visit Erin's blog here ~ I know you will love it!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Lori P said...

Such a beautiful treat for you both! Love your lovely work, your site and blog.

TesoriTrovati said...

Thanks Miss Nic! You are a delight. I so thoroughly enjoyed this swap and it makes me so happy to know that you are wearing my creations on the other side of the world. Enjoy the day!
Erin