This week, I've been working on my first quilt of the year ~ is it just me, or are the months flying past! I have been wanting to make a patchwork quilt from my own fabrics for ages, so lots of large squares were cut and sewn ...
I used curved basting pins for the first time with this one ~ in the past I've just used normal pins which invariably come out during the sewing. It's been quilted (I stitched in the ditch for the first time too), but now needs the edges trimmed before some contrast bias binding is sewn on ~ I'm thinking red ~ naturally! I'll be back soon with the finished product.
More creativity here, each and every Thursday.
Across the Sea – a brand new tea towel
12 hours ago