Thursday, September 6, 2012

my creative space :: new beginnings

Today, I am moving my creative space to new premises. It has been in the pipeline for a few months (which means I have been wanting to blurt it out for ages), but today is moving day! Yardage Design has a new studio/retail space in the Mercator Building at the Abbotsford Convent. It feels like Christmas!


I cannot wait to be in my new space ~ it's about three times bigger than my current space, and gives me so many possibilities. I will be sharing some pics of my progress over the coming days here on this blog and on instagram (@yardagedesign).

In the mean time, if you'd like to win some Yardage Design fabric, pop over to The Funky Friends Factory blog ~ Pauline has been using my fabrics to make her gorgeous soft toys, and is giving away a Yardage Design fabric pack. You might also find a very daggy pic of me from a couple of years ago!

More creative space right here every Thursday, and on instagram (at #mycreativespace) ~ join in!

Wish me luck today!


15 comments:

Little Shop said...

Congrats Nic! x

lamina@do a bit said...

Wow! Congratulations... how exciting for you! Hope the move goes well :)

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

How exciting! Hope it all goes well and looking forward to more fabulous things coming from your new studio!

elflyn said...

Can't wait to see what creativity your new space launches.
Good luck with the move!!!
x

Jackie @ Fred-and-Cissy said...

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you're up to in the new space.

Naturally Carol said...

How exciting to be moving in to a bigger space today..the best of luck to you!

Dee said...

Abbotsford convent and Yardage Design is a VERY good fit ! Good luck with the move x

Kirsty said...

I'm so excited for you Nic. Hugest congratulations to you.

Jill Butler Design said...

I hope you enjoy your new premises! It must be exciting for you to have more space to create in.

Jesse said...

How very exciting! Good luck!

teddybearswednesday said...

How exciting Nic!! Big congratulations!!xo

teddybearswednesday said...

How exciting Nic!! Big congratulations!!xo

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Oooooo, what excitement! Enjoy your new space, I can't wait to see some photos of it.

mel @ loved handmade said...

Congratulations!! What a brilliant spot for your studio. looking forward to watching your progress, setting up is the best part I think!

74 Lime Lane said...

That's fantastic! Congrats Nic. Can't wait to to be in the area some day and pop in to say hi :)