Friday, April 1, 2011

kid craft

It's a superb day in Melbourne today, so Mr 4 and I have been sitting on the deck doing a bit of crafting with air-drying modelling clay (we got ours at the local art shop), and some sticks and leaves from the garden. We both enjoyed it! Here's a sample of our work ...


Once they're dry we might paint and seal them. I could do this sort of thing for ages, but the attention span of Mr 4 was about half an hour - not too bad! Thanks to Tea with Lucy for the idea. I hope you're enjoying your Friday. Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely to do kiddy things out in the sunshine on an Autumn day. I remember doing those sorts of things with my littlies. Fun times

tea with lucy said...

they look awesome nic!

teddybearswednesday said...

they are gorgeous Nic!! I love them plain.
xo

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Morning Nic....!

I hope you've had a FABULOUS weekend Lovey....!

What a WONDERFULLY CREATIVE way to spend time with your little one....hahahahahaha....I'm afraid he & I have the SAME attention span so this would be a GREAT project for me to visit :o) !!!!!

THANKS so much for keeping up with me while I was away....As glad as I AM to be back though a part of me is still walkin' the fields & I can't wait to get back there....!!

Cheers for now & have an AWESOME week,
Tamarah :o)

Georgy said...

They look great and what an excellent idea, something to try with my daughter. G