Saturday, August 16, 2014

i'm in mollie makes magazine!

A few months ago, I was asked to contribute a tutorial to Mollie Makes magazine :: how to handprint and make your own pennant flags. After much excitement and waiting, it's finally here :: my tutorial can be found in the current, issue 43, of the magazine :: step by step instructions to show you how to cut and print a stencil with patterns for you to use. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together …



Issue 43 of Mollie Makes is in newsagents now!

Have a great weekend! You will mostly find me over on instagram these days :: I am @yardagedesign :: come and say hello if you haven't already!


2 comments:

Thaj Shapcott said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would test this… IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your magnificent writing because of this problem.
coastal decor wholesale

DruZeta Mitar said...

I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.
melbourne discounts coupons