Monday, March 17, 2014

new :: HEX tea towel

A new tea towel design has landed! This one has been months in the designing ... I think I started it about a year ago but couldn't decide on the scale or final configuration of the hexagon "chains" so left it to ponder ... until early this year when I looked at it again and it all made sense!

The design is based on hexagons (!) but I had a go at creating a pattern I'd seen once in an old embroidery book where the shapes overlapped. After much trial and error, I settled on a striped and solid combo. The result is "tricky geometric"!


This design is currently printed in three colours - Tomato red, Jacaranda purple and Tuesday blue on an off white 100% linen tea towel.


New tea towels now available in the Yardage Design online shop.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

MichaelCrain said...

great put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already! wholesale wall art australia