Saturday, November 23, 2013

switching it up ...

During busy printing periods, I need to switch things up to keep my own sanity intact (and remind myself that I can actually do what I like)! So this week, amongst the long list of usual suspects on the print table, I thought I would try out a new colour palette :: summery gelato inspired.


I don't often print pastel colours, but I like the combo of some pastel, some bright colours :: it works for me, and seems to fit the season and the imminent end of year celebrations.


So what did I print with this palette? I pulled Retro Canisters out of retirement and this was the result ...


I only printed a small number (half a dozen) of these tea towels and they will be available at the GOMA Christmas Design Market in Brisbane next Saturday 30th November 9am to 4pm in the GOMA forecourt :: hope to see you there!


2 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Very out of your comfort zone! It looks lovely! What a fantastic combination of happy colours. :)

Lisa M said...

Lovely Nic. I'm sure they would sell online as well for those of us in Vic who can't make it to the GOMA Market next week.