Wednesday, August 21, 2013

new! the lisbon hand bag

It's nice to do new things, so it makes me very happy to share my latest design and product with you :: the Lisbon Hand Bag ...


The design for this bag came from the many, many photographs I took of the beautiful tiles in Lisbon, Portugal, last year. I have loads of design inspiring pics stored in a little album that I go to when I want to try something new. In this case, it was part of a tile design which I then added to and surrounded with dots.


The bag itself is also brand new. It's a small, heavy weight, unbleached cotton canvas. Just perfect for carrying small craft projects, lunch, a book ... all the essentials! It's very sturdy and the generous gusset makes it free standing. This bag is now available in the Yardage Design online shop for a snip {just $12}.

I hope you're having a great week so far. We have end of winter colds here, so it's a bit slower than usual, but we're getting there!




3 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Lovely classic design and very useful size bag as well!

Jennie said...

I love tile designs!! This is a great size too.

(G and I are full of colds at the mo too - urgh!xx)

HarryLuper said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Thank you!discount vouchers melbourne