Friday, August 26, 2011

bunting swap!!

As you know, I LOVE BUNTING, so when I saw this swap popping up around the place yesterday, I signed up immediately.



The details and how to sign up are all over at the Squiggly Rainbow blog, but the basic idea is that you make (and then receive) as many individual bunting triangles (or other shapes) as you like. You don't have to make a whole string of them, you could just make one if you like. I've signed up for 5 ~ I'm looking forward to experimenting with some different ideas and seeing what happens!


Happy bunting making!


3 comments:

Vic said...

Just signed up Nic - thanks!

belinda marshall said...

oooh, this looks like fun!
thanks for your visit. looking forward to seeing your new fabrics :)

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Thanks Nic! It's going to be fun! I can't wait to see how many keep rolling in! Rach xo